Our client is a programme management and project management consultancy supporting their clients with construction management, for their projects and programmes. They are currently seeking an Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their South East of England Offices.
The role will be to provide the consultation of necessary costs, estimation and management of costs and also aspects of cost engineering.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Support and review the production of cost estimates to educate the client and project managers of the budgets required for the infrastructure projects.
- Lead the cost preparation process
- Identify any recurring cost patterns
- Highlight fully all relevant budgets
- Conduct reviews and assurance checks of existing cost estimates
- Create exercises to test the market
- Undertake benchmarking and cost modelling
- Analyse data and ensure that the data reported is up to date
- Ensure that innovation is conducted effectively throughout the teams
- Take ownership of contents and contest results
- Participate in external review processes
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Exposure to roles relating to commercial practice
- Experience in estimation and planning in a cost related sense
- Exposure to large capital programs I.E. highways, Railways, Infrastructure
- Ability to validate data quality
- Good ability to analyse data
- Ability to create dashboards and visual tools
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Skills when using estimation systems