Our client is a leading international contractor within the fields of Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Oil & Gas, and is considered one of the largest construction and engineering companies in the MENA region. They are currently seeking a Group Plant Manager to be based out of their European office.
The role will be to lead the PMV (Plant, Machinery & Vehicles) department including offering specialist expertise, advice and guidance to the other functional departments within the business and providing a solid link between the different office and project locations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the PMV department and coordinating the work of staff effectively.
- Managing the mobilisation phase for projects, including the development of the overall plan and the establishment of the plant administration and control systems.
- Preparing agreements for the purchasing and leasing of Plant.
- Managing the budget for plant, both corporate and project-based and monitor the cost effectiveness of the operations.
- Carrying out audits to ensure compliance with the procedures and systems.
You will have:
- A Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electro-mechanical Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience within Plant Management/Operations
- 10 years of Managerial experience
- Knowledge of; commercial and contractual information, budget & cost control, design & engineering, planning & organization, safety & risk and quality control & ISO procedures