Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with annual revenues of over €770m and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking a Civil and Structural Manager to be based on a project in Paris, France.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- The management of the Civil and Structural work packages, site safety and all day to day site operations
- Management of the project schedule in conjunction required parties to the client’s requirements
- Tracking of sub-contractor progress against schedule and manpower levels
- Ensuring that all sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attend site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings, handover meetings and weekly minuted meetings with the sub-contractor.
- Liaise with design team and project coordinator to ensure necessary information is prioritised and issued in accordance with construction schedule
You will need -
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent of
- To be fluent in French
- Experience working with a recognised groundworks / RC frame sub-contractor
- At least 5 years of site management experience and the ability to work to deadlines and within budgets