Our Client is the leading global engineering, construction and Project Management Company in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High-Tech Infrastructure. They are currently seeking a Senior Planner to be based in the Dublin region, Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
- Strategic planning and ensuring that adequate provision of planning support is provided across all projects, and to the management team.
- Initial tender planning of all projects during the tender and pre-construction phases. Ensuring the tender programme is realistic and achievable and coordinated with estimating functions
- Preparation of tender programmes and method statements to adequately demonstrate the sequence, methodology and timescales involved in the project
- Initiating and maintaining on a regular basis the detailed construction programme together with a design and package procurement programme, in order to ensure that the work is carried out to meet the project requirements
- Collecting data and update programmes to show progress or delays and providing weekly and/or monthly reports to Project Manager
- Ensuring that current procedures relating to planning are adhered to or amended to suit client / project needs
You will need –
- Knowledge of Powerproject, MS Project, Excel, Word and Primavera P6
- Membership of a professional institute (preferred)
- Experience in the Construction, Oil & Gas or High-Tech (desirable)