Our client is a programme management and project management consultancy supporting their clients with construction management, for their projects and programmes. They are currently seeking a Building Surveyor to be based out of their North of England office.
The role will involve supporting and managing the survey team throughout the north of England area on number different projects in various public and private sectors.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Experience in delivering technical and contractual aspects of the projects
- Aiding the senior managers in terms of the day to day aspects and running of the business
- Control of commercial procedures as well as quality control duties for the projects
- Cross working projects
- Educating new surveyors
- Evolving across the north of England with new and existing clientele
You will have:
- Membership to a recognised building institute, preferably, RICS
- 2+ years post graduate experience
- BSC in Civil Engineering or similar
- Complete Surveying knowledge
- Ability to manage clients expectations
- Strong knowledge of HSE requirements