Our client is a leading international construction company, delivering high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia. They are seeking a Commercial Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- The planning & monitoring of all commercial aspects of the project.
- Identification, valuation and advisory support to project teams regarding commercial risks & opportunities.
- Monitoring and tracking project cash flows.
- Leading commercial discussions and negotiations with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers with the objective of minimising financial cost, maximising financial recovery and limiting contractual and commercial exposure to dispute.
You will need -
- Discipline degree or equivalent.
- Director or Senior level with over 15 years’ experience on leading single or multiple projects with recognised Tier 1 contractors in Civil, Building or Infrastructure with a project value in excess of USD200m.