We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager with our client who are the largest construction company in the Middle East, with a revenue of 7.4 billion in 2017 and over 120,000 employees. This opportunity would be based in Qatar.
The Contracts Manager should:
• Be degree qualified in engineering, quantity surveying, commercial management, law or other relevant field from a recognized University from countries such as Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia or other EU countries.
• Have obtained chartered status, preferably with a relevant post graduate qualification
• Have 20 years' minimum experience in similar roles
• Have previous oil and gas experience or be able to demonstrate exposure in a relevant field
• Be contractually and commercially astute
• Be able to lead a multinational team and demonstrate good teamwork skills
• Preferably have experience of working in the Middle East
• Be fluent in spoken and written English (preference will be given to native English speakers)