Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with annual revenues of over €770m and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking CSA Leads for various European locations.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- The management of the Civil and Structural work packages, site safety and all day to day site operations
- Management of the project schedule in conjunction required parties to the client’s requirements
- Tracking of sub-contractor progress against schedule and manpower levels
- Ensuring that all sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attend site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings, handover meetings and weekly minuted meetings with the sub-contractor.
- Liaise with design team and project coordinator to ensure necessary information is prioritised and issued in accordance with construction schedule
You will need -
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent of
- Experience working with a recognised groundworks / RC frame sub-contractor
- At least 5 years of site management experience and the ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Data Centre experience is highly desirable