Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with an overall turnover of €1 billion in 2020 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking a Design Manager to be based on a project in Paris, France.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Assisting in developing Design Delivery Schedule
- Negotiate with consulting firms and secure the design from a consultant design partner from initial tender enquiry to appointment
- Collaborating on new design issues /changes and research projects with team
- Reviewing the completed design ensuring accuracy and precision
- Managing design document control and prioritising design, assignment and management to designers
- Leading with effective supervision, an experienced design team to ensure delivery on schedule and ensuring that project milestones are met
- Participating in departmental strategic planning, design meetings and providing continual input to optimize design and minimise futile work.