Our client is a leading Architectural Consultancy who is based in Riyadh, KSA. They are seeking a Design Project Manager to help design and tender stages of building projects.
The ideal candidate will report to the Project Director / Senior Management and be responsible for:
- Acting as the firms senior representative, you will be dealing with all technical matters with clients, as well as overseeing the resources and controlling progress and internal expenditure to secure successful completed projects within budget and to client fulfilment.
- Managing the design and tendering processes from initial concept to various design phases to issue of tender documentation as well as the tender process leading to award of construction contracts.
- Preparation of technical and financial bids for new projects.
- Collaborate with joint venture partners and international design consultants.
You will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
- High degree in computer literacy.
- Over 15 years experience in architectural engineering of building projects.
- International standards of design, methods of measurement and forms of contract for projects.
- Knowledgeable with modern design office management systems.