Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with an overall turnover of €1 billion in 2020 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to be based on a project in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Producing of C-Mops for projects on site. Construction Method of procedure. Awareness of electrical systems and step by step processes involved for works to be carried out.
- Attending at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Compiling of Operation & Maintenance manuals for various projects on site.
- Issuing Technical Submittals.
- Raising RFI’s.
- Take off’s for projects on site.
- Order of materials through SAP system to ensure approved materials are ordered. SAP training provided.
- Controlling DB Board Schedules for modifications on site.
- Controlling Redlining of supply chains mark ups prior to issuance to client.
- Attending Client weekly meetings for various projects on site.
- Coordinating sub-contractors on site to carry out works in line with the project team.