Our Client is a leading multinational mechanical & electrical engineering service who specialise in mission critical turnkey solutions. Employing over 750 people with annual revenues of over €232m in 2018 and delivering leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking Electrical Engineers to be based on various projects in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
- Managing Site Safety and Site QA in conjunction with the Safety Advisor and the Electrical Package Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Managing all costs associated with your package including:
- Managing the all day to day on site operations and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Managing sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensuring that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issuing weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issuing direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attending Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting relevant issues and percentage complete.
- Maintaining a weekly project photographic diary
You will need –
- A trade background with relevant work experience / or relevant engineering qualification
- To be fluent in English
- Over 5 years previous experience in an Engineering role with a proven record of coordinating and managing large projects
- Data Centre experience is highly desirable