Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with an overall turnover of €1 billion in 2020 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking a Electrical Lead to be based on various projects throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
- Managing Site Safety and Site QA in conjunction with the Safety Advisor and the Electrical Package Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Managing all costs associated with your package including:
- Managing the all day to day on site operations and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Managing sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensuring that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issuing weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issuing direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attending Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting relevant issues and percentage complete.
- Maintaining a weekly project photographic diary
You will need –
- A trade background with relevant work experience / or relevant engineering qualification
- To be fluent in English
- Over 5 years previous experience in an Engineering role with a proven record of coordinating and managing large projects
- Data Centre experience is highly desirable
- EU Passport