Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with annual revenues of over €770m and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking an Electrical Package Manager to be based on a project in Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Management of all day to day site operations, the Electrical Systems package and Site Safety in conjunction with the Electrical Project Manager and the Safety Advisor.
- Ensure a focused Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental value within the team.
- Management of the site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager and the Project Schedule in conjunction with Project Manager, Consulting Engineer and the client’s requirements.
- Managing the procurement process for the electrical systems packages and all costs associated with this.
- Management of the sub-contractors’ activities, including monitoring progress against schedule and manpower levels and holding a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractors.
- Management of the snagging system ensuring all snags are distributed to all sub-contractors.
- Attending site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings and handover meetings.
- Issuing weekly cost reports, and internal weekly progress report edited from project supervisors report.