Our Client is a leading multinational mechanical & electrical engineering service who specialise in mission critical turnkey solutions. Employing over 750 people with annual revenues of over €232m in 2018 and delivering leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking Electrical Project Managers to be based on various projects in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Establishing the performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Developing and administering quality control provisions and safety implementations
- Liaising with the commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Having a detailed knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment including UPS, STS, EPMS, BMS, Generators, Busbar systems and PDU’s.
- Understanding COHE policies and to liaise with various vendors and subcontractors in relation to LOTO of their equipment
You will need -
- A trade and / or relevant third level qualification
- To be fluent in English
- 5 - 10 years previous experience in Project Management with a proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Experienced in design and build and dealing with IR issues
- Data Centre experience is highly desirable