Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with an overall turnover of €1 billion in 2020 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking a Mechanical Lead to be based on various projects throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Establishing the performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Developing and administering quality control provisions and safety implementations
- Liaising with the commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Having a detailed knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment including UPS, STS, EPMS, BMS, Generators, Busbar systems and PDU’s.
- Understanding COHE policies and to liaise with various vendors and subcontractors in relation to LOTO of their equipment
You will need -
- A relevant third level qualification essential
- A trade background would be advantageous
- A minimum of over 5 years’ experience in a contracting environment essential with a proven ability of managing and delivering large scale construction projects
- An ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Data Centre experience is advantageous
- EU Passport