An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a reputable multi national conglomerate company who operate within the Renewable Energy and Infrastructure construction market. The role is to be based in Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the Architectural, Engineering and Technical teams of the project.
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers and contractors.
- Preparing technical documentation, measurements, topography studies and design of the projects.
- Conduct various test and quality assurance checks to verify the quality after completion.
- Responsible for time management, cost and quality which is agreed with the Client and Project Director.
- Attend all Technical Meetings.
- Organise ways to perform tasks from information of the Head of works.
You will have:
- Desalination plant or water treatment plant experience
- GCC Area experience