Our Client is the leading global engineering, construction and Project Management Company in the fields of Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy & Environment Technologies and High-Tech Infrastructure. They are currently seeking a Lead Electrical Design Engineer to be based in APAC region.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
- Leading Electrical Engineers on large scale projects during the design and construction phase.
- Mentoring of Electrical Engineers during tendering, design and construction phase.
- Promoting a safe working practice, protecting the health and well-being of Employees, Sub-contractors and Customers.
- Implementing the design checklist and tracking progress.
- Reviewing the design of electrical systems for technical compliance with specified and contracted client / customer requirements.
- Prepare electrical tender packages including specification and drawings.
- Tendering and estimating of electrical works for projects prior to award.
- Responsible for remaining familiar with current practices and engineering trends within the industry whilst remain technically competent.
- Compiling lesson learnt and briefing Head of Department (HOD) and updating the Lessoned Learned register.
- Compilation and Review of Operation and Maintenance Dossier for the Projects.
You will need –
- A degree in Electrical Engineering (diploma holders with additional 2 - 3 years’ experience unless equated with professional certifications)
- 10 - 12 years professional experience
- Strong experience in leading the design of major electrical project, or 10 years leading electrical position of a fast track advanced technology / mission critical projects