Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employed over 750 professionals in 2022, with annual revenues of over €950 million. Our client delivers leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including the Data, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, & Industrial sectors, which has naturally developed into specializing in Mission Critical projects & Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, that are delivered faster, leaner & smarter.
They are seeking Mechanical Engineers to be based on a various project throughout Europe.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for –
- Managing the Mechanical Systems under your control.
- Managing Site Safety alongside the project manager and the Safety Advisor
- Managing Site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Managing the Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Managing of all costs associated with the package and also all day to day site operations.
- Managing sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensuring that there is a weekly minuted meeting held with the sub-contractor.
- Attending Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issuing weekly cost reports and also internal weekly progress reports rolled up from the Project Supervisors report.
- Issuing external weekly progress reports, to the Project Manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Tracking site deliveries.
You will need –
- 5 + years’ experience working with a recognised Mechanical / Electrical contractor in a process mechanical / pipework field
- Excellent organisational and project planning skills
- Proficient in software systems related to Engineering functions
- Data Centre experience and knowledge of modularisation is highly desirable
- EU Passport