Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employed over 750 professionals in 2022, with annual revenues of over €950 million. Our client delivers leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including the Data, Commercial, Pharmaceutical, & Industrial sectors, which has naturally developed into specializing in Mission Critical projects & Turnkey Data Centre Solutions, that are delivered faster, leaner & smarter.
e ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Liaising and co-ordinating site activities alongside other trades.
- Carrying out weekly reports and issue to line manager, and preparing fortnightly look at reports
- Carrying out weekly toolbox talks.
- Attending DAB morning meetings.
- Ensuring the labour requirements are met and maintained, and liaising and co-ordinating site activities alongside other trades.
- Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level and any variations and delays are notified to line manager.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Ensuring all Sub Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition.
- Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner, improving safety where possible.
You will need -
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical supervisor capacity
- Data Centre experience is advantageous
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
- EU Passport