Our Client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 professionals with annual revenues of over €770m and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. They are seeking a MEP Manager to be based on a project in Paris, France.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Establishing the performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Developing and administering quality control provisions and safety implementations
- Liaising with the commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Having a detailed knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment including UPS, STS, EPMS, BMS, Generators, Busbar systems and PDU’s.
- Understanding COHE policies and to liaise with various vendors and subcontractors in relation to LOTO of their equipment
You will need -
- A trade and /or relevant third level qualification
- English speaking with a knowledge of French desirable
- 5 - 10 years previous experience in Project Management with a proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- Experienced in design and build and dealing with IR issues