Our client is one of the largest multi-national construction companies based in the United Kingdom, covering sectors such as buildings, oil & gas, water & utilities, power and Transport. They are currently seeking a MEP Project Manager for a Hospital Project in the North West of England.
This role will be responsible for providing an interface between project ownership and the delivery, and ensuring the project is delivered.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing an appropriate management programme relevant to the project at hand
- Identify and act upon criteria to ensure there is control and management of the project
- Identify, request and secure necessary resources from the client for the project.
- Ensure that risk is managed accordingly
- Work with site delivery teams and design teams to resolve any problems which are identified.
- Manage teams so that the project is delivered
- Ensure communication is maintained between site teams and stakeholders
- Manage and negotiate relevant contracts
- Head meetings to discuss progress and other notable circumstances
- Communicate to the client and company of the progress of the project
You will have:
- Experience in hospital sector projects
- Strong management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong and healthy relationships with clients/ stakeholders
- Apply relevant processes and practices
- Ability to apply programming and reporting practices accordingly
- Have strong leader ship skills
- Degree qualified in electrical/ mechanical engineering or similar