- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor with excellent knowledge of MEP packages to join our clients commercial team.
- Part of the project Commercial team this role is responsible for the commercial aspects of a project including; managing specialist sub-contractors, liaising with client & project teams; pricing of variations, interim valuations and valuing sub-contractors' accounts.
- Ensuring the project and business profit objectives and targets are met and cash and margin are managed to maximise performance, all in a manner consistent with the Group processes.
- The Candidate will have experience in MEP quantity surveyor from a major subcontractor or main contractor.
- Skills in client & stakeholder management; cash management and optimisation; risk management; Project financial control, reporting and data management; Change management; Contract procedures; Quantification and costing of construction works.
- We offer fantastic development opportunities and progression for individuals who clearly demonstrate their skill and ability, who could go on to commercially lead some of the UK's most prestigious and complex MEP, Building and Infrastructure projects.
- About our Client:
- We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia. - This role is based in the South West of the UK on a Large Scale Project.