Our client is a tier 1 Main Contractor who deliver high-profile building and infrastructure projects throughout Asia. They are currently seeking a Planning Manager to be based out of their head office in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Design and Build team, Estimating Manager and Pre-contracts Manager to understand client requirements and seek clarifications on scope.
- Developing with his team the programme schedule and timelines for performing the construction work based on resource requirements, historical trending of such projects etc. while striving for optimal resource utilisation.
- Incorporating robust construction methodology using innovative technology to optimise construction plans.
- Highlight the opportunities and risks associated with the time related aspects of bids.
- Participate in business development meetings as needed.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience in using Primavera P6
- Experience within the Asian market