Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation contractor with projects across Ireland, UK, and Mainland Europe. Our client operates across multiple sectors including Data Centre’s, Pharmaceutical, Microelectronics, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Education, and Energy from Waste. The client is looking for a Pre-Construction Manager to join them on projects in Dublin & Cork.
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
- To review all tender bids from a construction view.
- Managing and assisting construction teams in the development of the Construction Plan.
- Reviewing and Assessing the Construction Programme / Schedule.
- Assisting in the development and identification of Risk & Opportunities with the Tender.
- Identifying and assisting estimation with varying design iterations
You will have:
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- 5+ Years Experience in a Pre-Construction role
- Experience in either MEP or CSA.
- Flexible to travel if required.
- Experience on working in large scale projects