Our client, a leading Engineering and Construction Company specialising in EPC High Technology Construction / Mission Critical Environment projects is currently seeking a Project Manager to be based in the Far East.
You will be responsible for the management and planning of the execution of the project.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Compiling with the project teams in relation to the planning and execution stages of the project
- Project profit and loss
- Responsible for the risk management, the effectiveness of cost control and also implementation of recovery strategies
- Manage external parties e.g. suppliers
- Support activities in relation to business development as and when needed
- Ensure that training is all offered to relevant staff in communication with the discipline directors and other relevant departments
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 10 years of project and engineering contracting management experience
- Experience on large-scale capital / high technology/ critical facilities environment construction projects and able to demonstrate strong engineering competence
- Ability to work within a diverse multi-cultural environment and demonstrate interpersonal client and teambuilding skills
- Communicate both up and down stream, whilst providing concise, clear leadership abilities to your team. Strong written and oral communications skills
- Previous Asia Pacific strongly desirable