Our client is a leading international contractor within the fields of Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Oil & Gas, and is considered one of the largest construction and engineering companies in the MENA region. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager (Build) to be based out of their Abu Dhabi office.
The role will be to provide support and assistance, and act as a link between multiple departments at various locations for projects during both the tender and construction stages
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support for tenders and developing method statements, whilst communicating with relevant departments.
- Taking control of tender documents and distributing them to those concerned and provide coordination with the site PM’s and teams for mobilization purposes.
- Assisting the site PM’s with all mobilization activities such as; PMV, PQP, QA/QC, QCPs, site facilities, materials, HSE, method statements, budgets and contractual reviews.
- During construction phases, visiting sites frequently to assess performance, provide general assistance and corrective measures and report to the Construction Support Manager with regards to progress and financial situations and recommendation for improvement.
You will have:
- A Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) from a recognised university
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- 10 years of “on-site” experience with a contractor on Building projects within the Middle East region
- Experience as a Project Manager or Assistant PM on project(s) exceeding US$20 Million in value
- Knowledge of Costing, QA/QC, Planning, Design Coordination and mobilization processes
- Member of a recognised Engineering / Construction Institution is advantageous