Our client is a programme management and project management consultancy supporting their clients with construction management, for their projects and programmes. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager (Highways and Infrastructure) to be based out of their office in the South West
This role is suitable for someone who is looking to progress throughout their time with a new company. It can also be very rewarding and provides the chance to work with all varieties of infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Projects relating to highways and infrastructure; including pre and post project controls, under minimum supervision, as NEC3 Project Manager
- Leading a team with excellence
- Displaying knowledge for different stakeholders, including effectively chairing meetings.
- Making sure you are up to date with developing and technical issues relevant to the work you do
- Being a good team player, always getting involved with in/out of work activities/training
- Complying with the Project Management toolkit.
- Helping other senior colleagues with client relationships and service on a commission or project basis
- Making sure you are aware of the professional and commercial implications at work
You will have:
- Membership (or working towards membership) of a professional body (e.g. ICE, RICS or equivalent recognised institutional body)
- An outgoing and confident personality with a willingness to succeed and develop
- Knowledge of the whole company
- Established knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall project management techniques
- Awareness of how service should be given from Faithful + Gould
- The ability to review contract documentation including familiarity with contractual obligations, breaches and remedies.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other role related software packages.