Our client is a leading international construction company, delivering high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia. They are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Conducting regular site visits and coordinating with the project teams to review project information against contract requirements
- Updating monthly project progress data on an on-going basis and providing accurate inputs to the supervisor for preparation of monthly progress claims to the client
- Producing draft claims documents as directed by supervisor and draft agreements for sub-contracted work
- Making site visits on a regular basis to track progress against sub-contract requirements and to verify accuracy of sub-contractor claims for cost variations, etc.
- Creating and maintaining month-end cost-to-date and forecast costs for sub-contractors
- Highlighting any deviations from plan to the supervisor for subsequent action planning and corrective action
- Responding to any correspondence received from sub-contractors in a timely manner in line with sub-contract requirements
You will need –
- A diploma or a degree in Quantity Surveying or related area.